Minecreep.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecreep Tekkit: Pvp Economy EE enabled.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Items being banned.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SergentPineapple
Admin

Items being banned. Empty
PostSubject: Items being banned.   Items being banned. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:45 pm

We are banning:

Morning Stars
Destruction Catalyasts
Volcanite Amulet
Evertide Amulet

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
https://minecreep.forumotion.co.uk
lasse06

PostSubject: ban energi collectors (overpowered)   Items being banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:31 am

SergentPineapple wrote:
We are banning:

Morning Stars
Destruction Catalyasts
Volcanite Amulet
Evertide Amulet

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
SergentPineapple
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Items being banned.   Items being banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:37 am

Your point being...?
Back to top Go down
https://minecreep.forumotion.co.uk
norwigi

PostSubject: Re: Items being banned.   Items being banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 am

SergentPineapple wrote:
Your point being...?

Banning energy condensers, according to the subject. But I would vote against that. At least until someone shows me another way to convert EMC between fuel and matter ;-)
(The tablet can't handle that)

I think that (and judging by the ban list so far, it seems you agree) that we should focus on banning items made for massive destruction. It's a little sad seeing the DC go, but then again I never used it for something that the filler can't handle. (Creating a flat surface)

And on the topic of destructive items: different types of bombs? Like the Nova Catalyst? Last time my base was griefed on this server it was with bombs. Granted, it was dynamite sticks rather than the nova catalyst, but still...

Anyways, that's my opinion. Focus on the destructive items. Anything else is fair game. If you want to destroy stuff: Play single player. Multiplayer is for creation, not destruction.

Edit: Fixed spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
zaklil

PostSubject: Re: Items being banned.   Items being banned. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

I do not think we should ban energy condensers they are not used in griefing or any other things i think we should ban the items sergant mentioned nukes, tnt of course and all flying rings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items being banned.   Items being banned. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items being banned.
Page 1 of 1